- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may visit our websites without disclosing any personal information.
- However, we need certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register an Affiliate Account, receive our newsletter, or use certain services.
- If and where required, this information may include your contact information and/or your company contact information.
- We will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member's account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We automatically receive and record certain types of non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
- We may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
- However, we do not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- We also allow third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
- These cookies are not connected to any personal information in any way.
- Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and we assume no responsibility or liability for their use.
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on our behalf to provide products and services requested by you.
- We may share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
- We may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property that pertain to us;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to us.
- If you have provided personal information to us and cease to consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure.
- However, your information stored with us is protected for your privacy and security.
- In the high security areas of our websites, as identified on the site, we use industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, we retain your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by governing law.
- We may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time.
- Please review this policy periodically.
- Your continued use of our websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
- QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS