A web template is a tool used to separate content from presentation in web design, and for mass-production of web documents. It is a basic component of a web template system.
Web templates can be used to set up any type of website. In its simplest sense, a web
Website Template Design
template operates similarly to a form letter for use in setting up a website.
Web templates can be used by any individual or organization to set up their website. Once a template is purchased or downloaded, the user will replace all generic information included in the web template with their own personal, organizational or product information. Templates can be used to:
- Display personal information or daily activities as in a blog.
- Sell products on-line.
- Display information about a company or organization.
- Display family history.
- Display a gallery of photos.
- Place music files such as MP3 files on-line for play through a web browser.
- Place videos on-line for public viewing.
- To set up a private login area on-line.
We have dozens of free clip art categories that have fairly large images. If you are looking for larger collections on the net, then you can visit high quality sites just below to find related resources such as free clipart, animated graphics, images, fonts and themes.
There’s no need to enter your data each time you wish to make a purchase. Create your free personal account just once and get access to all our products and get other considerable benefits from Templatehelp.com
Once you buy a web template, you will get access to:
Extra icons, free images, premium fonts, free clipart, free logotypes, free sounds, free flash buttons, free 3d objects.
Programming languages such as Perl, Ruby, C, and Java support template processing either natively, or through add-on libraries and modules. Java Server Pages (JSP), PHP, and Active Server Pages (ASP with VBScript, J Script or other languages) are examples, themselves, of web template engines.
You can also access to more Options such as…
• Domain Name Registration – Domain name registration, private label reselling. Digital Certificates SSL
• Web Site Builder – The best way to create your site using the best in net site builder. Our online Website Builder allows you to select a design template and build your entire website online within minutes.
• cheap web hosting – Here you can go through reviews of leading hosting providers and compare the different hosting plans to get the best deal for your site
The experienced web developers develop and deploy applications that are flexible and easily maintainable. An important consideration in reaching this goal is the separation of business logic from presentation logic. Developers use web template systems (with varying degrees of success) to maintain this separation.
However, Web developers borrow fairly standard heuristics from the domain of software engineering. These include ‘inheritance’ (based on principles of object-oriented programming); and the ‘Templating and Generative programming’, (consistent with the principles of MVC separation).
Advantages of using templates:
1. You know how your finished site looks. You can choose the template that appeals to you. You need not rely on a web developer to get a good looking website.
2. Faster turnaround. You need not spend a lot of time on getting the colors and layout right. You can go straight to changing text and proceed with programming.
3. Templates are much cheaper than hiring a web developer. There are several sites that offer free templates as well.
4. Templates look much better than sites developed in traditional HTML programming. Templates are designed by professionals that are creative and competent and experienced.
5. Templates can be customized by anyone with basic HTML knowledge. You can customize the template yourself using a text editor.
A good template is automated or has HTML tags to show you exactly where to put your text. This saves you precious time. Also, a web page designed by someone just learning HTML is more likely to have mistakes than one designed and tested by professionals. Mistakes in web site code can prevent some users from being able to see a web page or can even cause lower search engine rankings.
Every site is unique in the data it presents. Web templates present data quickly and professionally without the hassle of designing anything
A good web template has been designed and tested in many environments, to W3C standards, for maximum compatibility.
Share and Enjoy